Recently inaugurated in Castelo dos Mouros, the “Canopy Sintra – The forest seen from above”.
An activity that will enable participants to slide through 11 platforms along the treetops (in varying heights up to 30m), a distance of about 900 meters through cables and using the slide technique. Requires no particular skill or physical condition and can be performed by anyone from the age of 10.
This is the only Canopy in Portugal that mixes the thrill of the slide with learning about an ecosystem and a natural environment as unique as Sintra. In Sintra Canopy participants enjoy the view it is a journey of discovery and fun.
The Sintra Canopy was created by the Parques de Sintra and the Block & Wall, whose monitors will accompany groups.
– Location: the Moorish Castle Hill
– Schedule: Departs everyday at 11am, 12:30 pm, 02pm, 03pm, 05 pm, 06.30pm
– Duration: about 2 hours (depending on group size)
– Target audience: everyone, from age 10
– Maximum number of participants: 10
– Price: 29 Euros (acquisition in Moorish Castle and Pena park store)
– Does not require special physical form or prior familiarity with the equipment
– The activity can be canceled without notice due to weather conditions.
– Groups of 10 people bid for the 10th ticket / discounts for larger groups (with reservations)
– You can schedule times previously in other groups
– Price does not include entry to the Moorish Castle, which is not mandatory
Information and reservations:
+351 21 923 73 00